Thursday 29 March 2012

SOME MAILS FROM BATCH MATES AFTER MEET

(A)Pranab Pal palpk2003@yahoo.co.in
Mar 16

to Liladhar, Ajay, Anil, Arun, ARUN, Alak, A.N., Aseem, avijit.banerjee, VIJAY, Rakesh, Harinarain, Chandra, P.V., PD, BD, G.M., G.M.Kapur, G, Ramesh, Harishanker, Rajkumar, J.P., Bipin, Ajeet

Dear Friends,
                   Hope you all are enjoying the meet, which is a wonderful attempt made by the organising team. My heartiest congratulation to the team. I am missing this, but could not help. Hope for next time. Wish you all the success and days full of enjoyment.
Pranab Kr. Pal
71 Mechanical
(B)Ravindra Raina ravindraraina@gmail.com
Mar 17 (13 days ago)

to Pranab, Liladhar, Ajay, Anil, Arun, ARUN, Alak, A.N., Aseem, avijit.banerjee, VIJAY, Rakesh, Harinarain, Chandra, P.V., PD, BD, G.M., G.M.Kapur, G, Ramesh, Harishanker, Rajkumar, J.P., Bipin
Hi Pranab,
Yes all of us Varanasi are having a wonderful time together. We have been under a very tight schedule and enjoying every bit of it. Hope U could have made it. Anyways we look forward for our next meet in November 2012, so keep yourself free during that period and await further details from the Core Committee Members.
(C)Pranveer Khare veerkhare@hotmail.com
2:07 PM (22 hours ago)

to arvind0604, me, anshulagrawal2., pramod
Hello Chat,

Yes, I remember you very clearly.  If my memory is serving me right....Your father was Manager of Allahabad bank.  CORRECT?  And, yes I did visit your mother with my wife.  Bansal and you also came to my house once.  You and I also played a lot of badminton (and table tennis).

Yes, we missed a lot of people we did not see...Arun Khare, Vinod Khare, Montu, Anil Asthana, Vinay Kela to name a few.

It was indeed a Life Time Event for me!!!

Hope to see you at the future event.  I am not sure if I would be able to attend the event in Kota this winter.  It is too soon for me to travel from USA.

If I could be of ay help from here to anyone....please let me know.
(D)Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:42:28 +0530
Subject:
From: arvind0604@gmail.com
To: veerkhare@hotmail.com

dear mama -bhanja jodi ;
                                        though i missed the trip due to compelling personnal reasons ,i could feel the thrill of the meet .this has given allof us an opportunity to make strings of friendship resonate-thats how i came to know about u. well if u recall , we were your neighbours at  tilak nagar kanpur. in fact ,u had visited our home with your wife to meet my mother .
                   i hope u are able to place me.
(E)M.C Prasad prasadmc.prasad@gmail.com
Mar 20 (10 days ago)

to me, hlghai, vinaykela, Ramesh, SN, Ajay, Ajeet, Alak, Amar, Anil, ANIL, Arun, ARUN, ARUN, Arvind, Arvindkumar, Aseem, Ashok, banerjee, B, BD, Bharali, Binod, Bipin, NIGAM
Dear Mr Azad & other Bachmates,
The meet has been very nicely organised  and it has fulfilled long awaited desire of our batchmates.It was a wonderful event and I  enjoyed to a great extent and now feeling more energetic.I shall keep in touch  with all of you for mutual healthy and happy relationships.
Best of luck to all.
Thanks,
M C Prasad
Btach-71 (Elect)
NOIDA , M-9425604018,
(F)Rama Nath ramanathidse@gmail.com
Mar 20 (10 days ago)

to me, hlghai, vinaykela, Ramesh, SN, Ajay, Ajeet, Alak, Amar, Anil, ANIL, Arun, ARUN, ARUN, Arvind, Arvindkumar, Aseem, Ashok, banerjee, B, BD, Bharali, Binod, Bipin, NIGAM
Dear Azad, Rastogi,Pramod,and other core group members and batch mates
First of all my heart felt appreciations to all the core group members who have worked painstakingly to make all the arrangements for our stay and ascertainment, not to mention the least for the mouth watering menu including 'Bhan ka Gola'.
I am still obsessed with the feelings of our reunion, 'khumari abhi tak barkarar hai'. Those who could not make it have missed a lot and I missed them. The class room session was a great rememberence of our good old days particularly the mention of proxy phenomena.
The meet was a feeling as if we had never even parted with each other. Special thanks to Arun who prepared the data slide which have given us document to help us keep in touch with each other now on.
I request all those who have not provided their data sheet, to do it now  so that we can refer it in time to come and remain in touch.
With best wishes and good health wealth & fame to all of you.
(G)kkparashar kkparashar08@rediffmail.com
Mar 20 (10 days ago)

to me, hlghai, vinaykela, yr_somani, tsnath11, ajayjain77, khareajeet, alak_purabi, anchaurasia0130, anshulagrawal2., akasthana1950, akg711950, aks.shriv, arunkumar.rast., arvind0604, akjain1949, asim_k_bhattac., adpanfeq, Avijit.Banerjee, bckumar2006, garg.bd, i.bharali, binod.dimri, joshi, cpnigam
DEAR AZAD
EVERY THING WAS ARRANGED PROPERLY.IT WAS A LIFE TIME OPPOURTUNITY.THANKS TO THE CORE TEAM FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.PLEASE KEEP IT UP FOR FUTURE AS WELL.
SUGGESSTIONS GIVEN TO IT MANAGEMENT ARE OK.PL. PERSUE HARD WITH THEM FOR NEXT YEAR.
KKPARASHAR

No comments:

Post a Comment