Tuesday 20 March 2012

MESSAGE FROM MR VK BANSAL , ALUMNI 1971

         A message from Mr. V K BansalANSALBansa
          l Alumni of 1971 Batch IT BHU.

It gives me lot of excitement when I think of meeting my old Batch mates nearly after a lapse of more than 40 years, at this juncture where we all have played our innings facing varied odds of life and gathering lot of valued experiences. However, I am unable to attend the very first meet of our alumni for the reasons well known to many of my friends during my telephonic conversations.  I sincerely wish that the next alumni meet may be planned in Kota, somewhere, in the month of coming October – 2012 before Dipawali. I will happily sponsor the entire program. In case it is finalized, the following person in Bansal Classes may be informed for coordinating the various activities of the program.
A K Tiwari - 9828136063
I would be very happy to receive the details of the happenings on 16 and 17 at Varanasi. Wishing this alumni meet a very successful and positive event.
    Vinod Kumar Bansal
        mech.
           DATED : 16 MARCH 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment