Monday 26 March 2012

REUNION CLASS 71 MAIL FROM PROF. SHANTANU MISHRA

Shantanu Mishra skmvns@rediffmail.com
1:37 PM (2 hours ago)

to me, rraiyer
My dear Ajad ji,
Received all your mails and the attachments.The reunion was a memorable event which pleased our minds and hearts.The albums and the old souvenir are things which I shall treasure for ever.Thanks for all this and the great memento.I am grateful to all your friends specilly to dear Ranajit and you....
I have shared the photos with my family and show them to Mahantji.

We at Sankat Mochan Foundation were busy with the Ganga campaign on World Water Day (22 March) celebrations.You may please follow our online campaign at the webpage 'cleanganganow.org'and please sign th the petition along with all your friends and lovers of Ganga ji.I will send other info on ganga campaign soon.

Thanks again for your respect and love during the REUNION>
..........S K MISHRA

                                                                                                                            DATED 26 MARCH 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment