Monday 13 February 2012

Message from Mr Rohitash Kumar

Rohitash Kumar r_kumarz@yahoo.com
8:59 AM (14Jan 2012)

to me
Dear Sir,           

You have taken a very noble job for reminding everybody their past and the future also. I pray God to bless peace to soul to all who have left us and remind of the past when we sat together gossip together and copied the drawing sheet of each other. Mr. Ram Kripal Singh was one of the person to whom I never forget because he was blessed with very good hand writting and used to get A + grade in drawing sheet. 

I am keen to attend the function but don't know whether i will be able to attend because I am freelancer and therefore, I have to see requirements and urgencies of my clients. 

With thanks & regards

Rohitash Kumar (Ex.1971 Electrical Engineering Batch)

No comments:

Post a Comment